- Conforming to BS1363 our units have been designed specifically for 19″ cabinet use, although as they are manufactured in the ‘vertical’ configuration, they can be floor mounted if required. Constructed from high grade Aluminium alloy with polycarbonate sockets, each unit provides a strong tough exterior to take the punishment of prolonged usage.
- All ‘Powerlynx’ units exhibit strong attention to detail with 1mm thick fixing brackets, to retain rigidity, and a shrouded mains switch to protect from accidental operation. Rear mains cord entry on the horizontal units provides ease of cabinet mounting and individual packing allows the unit to be transported safely without transit damage.
- Body: Body Material: Extruded Aluminium Body. Colour: Black Socket Colour: Black. End Cap Material: Coated Steel. End Cap Colour: Black
- Wiring: Cable Rating: 240VAC – 13 Amp. Fuse Rating: 13 Amp. Cross Sectional Area: >1.5mm². Earth Connection: Single Point, Internal.
- Packaging: Box Type: Cardboard. Cardboard Thickness: 2.3mm +/- 0.2mm. Mains Plug: Plastic Protector Fitted Transit. Packing: Double Walled Box.