Ubiquiti’s long range indoor WiFi access point supports 802.11ac and speeds of up to 867Mbps in the 5GHz radio band and up to 450Mbps in the 2.4GHz radio band. The UAP-AC-LR offers simultaneous dual-band operation with 3×3 MiMO in the 2.4GHz and 2×2 MiMO on the 5GHz. It has a range of up to 183m (600ft) and one Gigabit Ethernet port.
The innovative antenna design provides a long-range, symmetrical-link coverage area, and the antenna gain of the UniFi AC LR AP performs better than one-way, high transmit power does for connecting distant clients.The UniFi Controller v4 software is a powerful, enterprise wireless software engine ideal for high-density client deployments requiring low latency and high uptime performance. With its software-based capabilities, the UniFi virtual control plane allows for unlimited scalability under one centralized controller. Remotely access the UniFi Controller to upgrade deployed UniFi APs while in the field.
• Networking Interface: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Ports
• Antennas: (1) Dual-Band Antenna, Tri-Polarity, 3 dBi
• Max TX Power: 2.4GHz: 24 dBm – 5GHz: 22 dBm
• Buttons: Reset
• Wifi Standards: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
• Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (24V), (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
• Power Supply: 24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE Adapter
• Maximum Power Consumption: 6.5W
• BSSID: Up to Four Per Radio
• Power Save: Supported
• Wireless Security: WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise (WPA/WPA2, TKIP/AES)
• Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
• Mounting: Wall and Ceiling